Saturday, September 9, 2017

Reset!

Today I am starting a personal 30 day yoga challenge! My plan is to do a minimum of 60 minutes of yoga per day. As I head back to school I have to focus a little more on keeping exercise in my schedule. I have Saturday and Monday covered with classes with my favorite teacher. -And Sunday I am going to a TriYoga class. I'm looking forward to checking it out! I've never done TriYoga. I'm thinking Tuesday might be a yoga at home day. Now to plan the next 26 days!

I'm also doing a three day juice cleanse. I have been on a bit of a slippery slope with my diet and I find that I need to do a reset on occasion to get back on track. Since I am on my own this weekend it seemed like a good time. Stopped at the market and picked up carrots, celery, kale, beets, parsley, ginger (lots of ginger!), limes, kale and green apples. I'm looking forward to getting my juicer out tomorrow morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reset!

Today I am starting a personal 30 day yoga challenge! My plan is to do a minimum of 60 minutes of yoga per day. As I head back to school I h...